title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Multiple CDs

Multiple CDs

I will add this to Wishlist, but this is also a bug: when creating more than one of the same type of CD at the same time, both CD sets go in the same folder causing confusion, funkiness, and single CD only!.

Administrator
    Have you created more than 1 CD? using the New button?

No

This feature is difficult to understand, sicne I can select some files, right click and select "Convert to::audio CD", and while that's going on, select more files and do the same thing. This is perhaps my mis-understanding of the behavior of the convert function. In my opinion, every time I select convert to audio CD, it should create a new audio cd template, and start converting. However, what it currently seems to do is add the files i selected to an existing template. so, I think a more intuitive way to do it is to auto-create a new CD every time, and if not enough files were initially selected, they can be added from the track order interface later.
    did that make any sense?

Administrator
    It is not how it was designed. It is possible to create several discs with the New Button and from there you can keep the tracks, or clear the discs as required.