title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: dBpoweramp Batch Ripper: Discussions

Re: dBpoweramp Batch Ripper: Discussions

From the description for AMG when purchasing: "Only 1x AMG Commercial License (100, 1K or 10K) should purchased per transaction."

Guys - granted this may be clear after someone points it out, but the purchase form is from your website, not AMG's, so there shouldn't be a way for anyone to make the mistake. If one can only buy 1x commercial license per transaction, then why have a dropdown to select 1-10 quantity?

How do I go about either obtaining a refund or the two additional 100 pack licenses?

Thanks

I was referring to the description shown on this page: http://reg.dbpoweramp.com/store/prod...ID=71&P_ID=126

As for why there is 1-10 in the quantity and how to get a refund, that would have to be taken up with Spoon. E-mail him your order number and reference this thread to see about a refund or whatnot: http://dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

dBpoweramp Guru

Note: if you're using the batch ripper with automation equipment (changers, robots), it might be good if the batch ripper would pause the batch and inform the operator if the commercial lookup counter hits zero.

-brendan

LtData - yeah, this was the page I thought you were referring to and I did see after the fact that the line was right there in front of me in bold.

I'll follow up with Spoon. Thanks

I just wanted to give a "Thank You" to you Spoon.

I've been dreading doing a full rip of my modest cd collection (~150 discs) but 1st found dbPowerAmp, then found Batch Ripper (to use both optical drives of my computer), and then found MultiEncoder.

I spent about 4 evenings ripping the whole collection into nicely tagged mp3s and .flac at the same time. I don't know how many years I've put this off thinking I'd have to rip and encode with Lame, then go back and encode lossless, then use a program that embeds album art well, and have to constantly be looking over tags to be sure they're correct.

Everything works well together, is streamlined, and I'm done with my ripping project faster than I imagined possible with my 2 drives.

Thank you!

dBpoweramp Guru

Realization of the day:

The batch ripper sure works a lot better if you avoid putting two Master devices on the same firewire bridge board...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

-brendan

Quote Originally Posted by bhoar View Post
    FYI, the changers I've acquired: the NSM/MDI 150, a sony CDL-2xx, a JVC MC-1600, a JVC MC-2600, a Disc NSM 6000, a Disc NSM 2000(? I think), two Plextor Megaplex 200 CD units and one or two others. Oh, and a stack of 20 or so Nakamichi 4 and 5 disc SCSI CD changers in a standard 5.25" form factor.
    I have a JVC MC-1200 changer (4 drives, SCSI attached) and I was wondering if it would be compatible with Batch Ripper?

Administrator

Have you tried the Media Changer driver:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dBpowe...ger-Loader.exe

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Have you tried the Media Changer driver:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dBpowe...ger-Loader.exe
    In general, are SCSI drives compatible with the batch ripper, spoon?

-brendan

Administrator

It would depend on their implementation, if they follow the SCSI medium changer specs then yes.