title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Discussion of dMC R13

Administrator

Re: Discussion of dMC R13

mp3 encoder fix: the ABR Issue? we will start work in a about 2-3 weeks.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    mp3 encoder fix: the ABR Issue? we will start work in a about 2-3 weeks.
    About the joint stereo problem

Administrator

If 'Stereo' is selected, as most people would, we do not pass any forced setting to Lame, so lame chooses the best quality setting for the bitrate selected, and yes Joint Stereo is the best option in the majority (? all ) cases. If you want 2 channels (ie non joint stereo) then select the dual channels setting, which is independant stereo.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Discussion of dMC R13

If 'Stereo' is selected, as most people would, we do not pass any forced setting to Lame, so lame chooses the best quality setting for the bitrate selected, and yes Joint Stereo is the best option in the majority (? all ) cases. If you want 2 channels (ie non joint stereo) then select the dual channels setting, which is independant stereo.
    Thanks it's ok :D

I have revised the prices slightly. For individual / non commercial, we allow the same license to be used on multiple machines, as long as it is not used simultaneously as other machines. This excludes the AMG license.
    Thank you Spoon, just what I was looking for. I want to be able to us dbPowerAmp on my home music server, but also on my notebook wehn traveling. Much appreciate this kind of approach.

Ripping to FLAC fails if an album-name ends with more than one period.

I'm running dBpoweramp Release 13.1 from 5 July and Flac R12 (1.2.1) from 15 July.
    I wanted to rip the Sigur Rós album Takk... and got the following error:

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'F:\New flac\Sigur Rós\2005 09 Takk...\01 Takk....flac'
    Error unable to open File 'F:\New flac\Sigur Rós\2005 09 Takk...\01 Takk....flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

Changing the album from "Takk..." to "Takk" and everything works as expected.