title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: please help

please help

This program has messed my pc up big time.....

can't remove it through uninstall, can't find it in add/remove and can't delete it in program files, just want to get it off here.......... anyone any ideas please

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: please help

What operating system are you using? Did you delete the dBpowerAMP folder BEFORE you tried uninstalling the program? What version of dBpowerAMP are you using? Is dBpowerAMP installed to your primary hard drive (if you have more than one hard drive)?

Hi there,
    Win XP sp2 on primary drive can't find version number, but been on here since May.

I tried to uninstall from the uninstaller in all programs, after a few attempts it disappeared in there, but still on desktop and still in program files.

Everytime I try to delete folder, it says 'access denied' ........no idea what else to try :confused:

Administrator

Reinstall the program, then uninstall.

Our programs do not put icons on the desktop (the audio player and Sveta will though, not music converter).

Thank you very much for that, finally removed it....now to get my autorun working again :D