title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Version Conflicts with CD Writer, and new Version Resolved?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1mck
    • Jul 2002

Version Conflicts with CD Writer, and new Version Resolved?

Hi guys,

With the new release of Dbpower Amp, has the conflicts been resolved between the CD Writer, and Dbpower Amp?

I've been holding off downloading the latest versions until I get the go ahead from you guys that it has been looked after.

Thanks,
    1mck
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Version Conflicts with CD Writer, and new Version Resolved?

No, not until a new CD Writer is released, which we are working on right now.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• 1mck
      • Jul 2002

Hey thanks Spoon, I appreciate it...hope you guys aren't burnin' too much of the midnight oil on this...oil prices are way too high for that!

Comment

• condump
        • Jan 2008

Any update on CD-Writer compatability fix with dBpoweramp.

Thanks

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

There is a beta version of CDWriter that is compatable with dMC r12+ currently available in the Beta section of the forum here:
          This is a Release Candidate of CD Writer, now re-written to R13 standards with support for Vista and Gapless audio cds. ** This beta test requires a Reference License (either trial or full) ** It is expected full release will be 3 weeks (only help files to write) Requirements: dBpoweramp Music Converter R13 (latest

It still lacks a few features but it does appear to be stable and it does provide gapless audio CDs.

Best wishes,
          Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>