title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Auxillary

Auxillary

It would be nice since I cannot convert real files to wave if you could create an auxillary like the one that was installed with 11.5. That was a great item, unforunately as LtData knows, I cannot convert with version 12.1, nor could I convert using 11.5. With 11.5 when I copied the and display all of the files from my older pc which had winxp and loaded to my new cp(vistahomebasic) it would not produce sound.

Don't know what the problem was.

Thanks for any consideration.

Re: Auxillary

Just a note:
    Java is referring to the fact that the r11.5 version of Auxiliary Input will not work with his installation of Vista. Whether it is totally incompatible or requires specific settings is unknown.

This isn't the right place for this but, since I'm here: I have wmp 11 on my cp on the old winxp I believe I had either 9 or 10, I wonder if I should delete 11 and install 10. YOu may not want to venture an opinion but would appreciate your thoughts, am grasping at straws.

Thanks

You can't install WMP 9 or 10 in Vista, nor can you uninstall WMP 11, as far as I know.

Thanks