title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Multidrive Extraction Queue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tigerix
    • May 2007

Multidrive Extraction Queue

Hi everybody,

There is one thing which would really ease / speed up my ripping processes.

I have 3 CD/DVD drives and I would like to use them all.
    Currently I have to start the rip process for every drive manually after the previous has finished. It would be great if I could add songs from different drives to a job queue. So I just have to prepare everything, click on rip and can go away from the computer (and don't have to disc jokey) and let DMC rip drive by drive all my inserted CDs.

Anyone the same wish?
  • EliC
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Multidrive Extraction Queue

you can also start the ripper 3 times, one for each drive. Hopefully, in future releases spoon has drive tabs, so the ripper only needs one window but can rip from multiple drives at the same time using a different tab for each drive.

Comment

• Teknojnky
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2006

I use 2 or 3 drives to rip at the same time also, but as mentioned you need to start a new copy of the ripper for each drive. It seems to work fine, however it would really be alot more convenient to manage ALL drives via ONE ripper instance (via tabs or whatever other UI manangement).

Comment

• dbPowerBOY
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by EliC
        you can also start the ripper 3 times, one for each drive. Hopefully, in future releases spoon has drive tabs, so the ripper only needs one window but can rip from multiple drives at the same time using a different tab for each drive.
        The 'drive tabs' idea would be excellent, I can picture it visually

Comment

Working...

]]>