title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Re: Registration Issues with PowerPack, and other issues

The Land Of High Taxes, And Great Beer...Canada

Question Re: Registration Issues with PowerPack, and other issues

Hello,

I'm having registration issues with my Power Pack, and I'm at a loss as to what I've done wrong.

I had some compatibility issues in the past with the new DBpowerAMP, and the CD Writer, and I was instructed to uninstall the new version, and just install the older version and use it until the issues are taken care of.

Having done this, I now have a pop-up that tells me that my trial for the Power Pack is expiring.

I have purchased, the Power Pack, and the CD Writer, and I'm patiently waiting for the incompatibility issues between the new version of DBpowerAMP, and the CD Writer to resolved, but I'm really at a loss as to how to figure out what I'm doing wrong with my registration for the Power Pack.

I have followed all the instructions for installing the older version of CD Writer, which includes DBPowerAMP, and the Power Pack, and I'm getting this error. Illustrate as provided me with only 2 license codes, so am I missing one?

I should also point out that the CD Writer crashes quite a lot when adding songs for the disk, and once again I am waiting for the compatibility issues to be resolved in the hopes that the crashes will be resolved as well.

I also must point out that I can't imagine using another program for my audio needs as DBpowerAMP is simply the best that money can buy, and I look forward to having my issues resolved so that I can continue using your software effectively.

1mck

Re: Registration Issues with PowerPack, and other issues

So, you have purchased the PowerPack and it says it is expiring? Did you purchase the PowerPack by itself, or the CD Writer Fully Loaded pack?

You installed r12 from a registered installer? If not, try getting a new registered install here: http://dbpoweramp.com/registration/

The Land Of High Taxes, And Great Beer...Canada

Hi Lt. Data,

I had purchased the Power Pack by itself, and also the CD Writer by itself as well.

Whenever I go to install anything, it installs all of the programs, so I'm not sure really what I have with all of new updates.

Has the new updates resolved the compatibility issues between the CD Writer, and the new version of DBpowerAMP?

Also, since Illustrate has done a major update to the programs that I have purchased such as CD Writer having the "Power Pack & mp3 License (excluding AMG access)," how has this affected my licenses including the Power Pack?

I need someone to cut through all of this confusion to let me know what I've purchased in relation to the updates, and what to install, or uninstall in order to get back to ripping, burnin', and taggin'. :komisch7:

Thanks in advance,

1mck

Purchasing the PowerPack and dCW give you lifetime free updates to the programs. Also, if you are referring to the "CD Writer Fully Loaded", there used to be a package that was just dCW and didn't include the PowerPack.

And no, it will take a new release of dCW to update it to be compatible with dMC r12.

Version numbers are in dBpoweramp, or dMC, Configuration located in the Start Menu under Programs --> dBpoweramp Music Converter --> Configuration --> dBpoweramp Configuration. The latest version of dMC is r12.1. The last version of dCW is r2, I believe. You can have both programs installed at the time time IF you follow the instructions here: http://dbpoweramp.com/legacy-compatibility.htm.