title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

nero AAC codec not compatible with car deck

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: nero AAC codec not compatible with car deck

If unchecking the box does not disable the option, then please post into the beta thread for the codec so that Spoon can investigate this.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Bug confirmed, uploading fix now.

(ps - eating humble pie )
      Last edited by Spoon; 02-14-2007, 07:14 PM.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• lump1
        • Aug 2006

I followed the thread to this point and just thought I should say something about how impressed I am by this sort of developer/user relationship. Great job, to both of you, seriously. A lot of sofware would be far improved if there were more conversations like this! It makes me feel good about dMC.

Comment

• DarkZod
          • Jun 2009

I have some problems with Nero AACs (1.5.4) and Alpine CDE 112ri, sometimes are compatible others they're not,or better yet they play with no error messages but no sound is heard. Other times they play normally; instead Apple AACs work all the time, I even thought there were compatibility issues with 400+ bitrates but True Vbr at maximum setting works too. I also tried to remove tag i have to try again 13.5 instead of 14 beta,maybe it's dbpoweramp related somehow. The same thing happens with mp3 lame for instance,especially vbr.

Comment

Working...

]]>