title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

full licenced version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pcalv
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2007

full licenced version

Hi
    I have been trialling the dmc reference version. I decided to purchase the power pack version. After purchasing i downloaded the registered version and installed it. However after uninstalling the previous version and then installing the registered version it still appears to be an unregistered version. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Paul
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: full licenced version

Reboot?

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Did the registered install prompt you to accept a 30-day trial? If so, did you accept? If you didn't, try uninstalling and reinstalling but this time accept the trial.

Comment

• pcalv
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Feb 2007

I did accept the registered install prompt accepting a 30-day trial.

I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

The All Media Guide installed fine and has 364 days remaining. Above that the reference trial says it has 18 days left.

Is it possible that because i have bought the Power Pack version it will revert to that Power Pack version when the Reference trial ends i.e. in 18 days?

Paul

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If you have installed the -R12-Regsitered.exe then yes the Reference trial will time out the will show as registered for the Power Pack.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>