title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Can lyrics go in tags?

Unhappy Can lyrics go in tags?

:( hello my names is hiago i am from the brazil and my language is portuguese and to talk portuguese for yours:

hi people I am from the Brazilian and live in the USA and I wanted to know if of pra to reinstall dBpowerAMP r11,5 with power pack is that I wanted to place lyrics in my musics I wait reply of who I say my language. thanks

(version portuguese)

oi pessoal eu sou brasileiro e moro nos EUA e eu queria saber se da pra reinstalar o dBpowerAMP 11.5
    com o power pack é que eu queria colocar lyrics nas minha músicas eu se naum dah pra resetar o registro dele. espero resposta de quem fala a minha língua. obrigado. ah e eu acho q fiz a versao em inglês tudo errado vlw?
    :(
    Last edited by LtData; 01-27-2007 at 11:41 PM.

Re: Can lyrics go in tags?

Moved to a separate thread, due to originally being in an unrelated thread.

You can put the lyrics in the Comments field, but I don't think there is an automatic way to do it.

what? I did not understand I do not give to always deleta it of my PC? everything it? register and everything? thanks

portugues
    ow anum dah pra deleta rele completamente do meu pc? ateh os registros? tudo? ou resetar o pro?

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you. Are you wanting to know how you re-download a registered copy of dMC? Follow the instructions here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8