title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: R12 Feature Request - ID Tags in CD Ripper

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

R12 Feature Request - ID Tags in CD Ripper

1. I'd like to be able to double click on fields in the CD Ripper to edit tags. Changing tags in WMA files after encoding is difficult due to a lack of tools.

2. Allow me to change the thread priority of the convert files program (coreconverter) at a lower priority than Normal. It uses 95% CPU, and I'd prefer it to be a background priority if I'm doing something else. MeGui has a nice button on their processing windows that allows you to select the priority for that opperation, but I'd be happy with something in the Config program.

3. Auto fill in the Album Artist field if the rip is being converted to WMA (its required for MCE to add files to the library). (I've already asked this, and understand if it doesn't get into 12.0).

Again, thank you for a great ripping program.

Re: R12 Feature Request - ID Tags in CD Ripper

1. I was under the impression you could change the shown data in the CD Ripper by clicking on it to change the title, artist, etc. If you can't change it there, then you click on the song and change the data along the top of the window.

2. If you have a valid PowerPack/Reference trial, you can click on the down arrow on the conversion window and change the priority there.

Administrator

Select a track and press f2 to rename. Artist etc can be entered at the top.

THe options drop menu has a priority option (in cd ripper).

Is there a way to change the album art before ripping?
    If not that would be a really nice feature also!
    If so... how?

Out of my curiosity, why do you want to change the album art? Is it the wrong album art, or do you want to use a different image?

Sometimes AMG display's wrong album art or none at all. For example when I ripped Redhot Chilly Peppers' Californication it gave me some international cover. Another example is for my Transiberian orcestra album it gave me album art for a 3 CD disk set, but I only bought one of the CD's individually.
    Also sometimes the album art image is bad quality and I'd like to use an image of better quality.
    Also it'd be nice to add multiple images, front & back cover & lyrics page. Different things are important to different people ya know...

Administrator

We have pushed album art importing to cd ripping to R13 (it will not make r12).