title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Free trial?

Free trial?

I downloaded this application as I thought it would be a free trial. Apparently, it did not work as I had intended. The files that I want to convert to MP3 are WMA's that are protected and I cant convert them. I read all the threads with reference to this, I even downloaded the recorder thingy to try and record them as MP3's. Too much work and just not worth my time to try and figure it out. I'm not going to bother trying to convert my MP3's so now I want to know how to stop my free trial so my cc wont be charged. I downloaded this program yesterday.

Re: Free trial?

You aren't charged when your free trial runs out, you just lose the PowerPack and the ability to encode to mp3. You are only charged if you register one of the dBpowerAMP products.

Re: Free trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_Lynn
    I downloaded this application as I thought it would be a free trial. Apparently, it did not work as I had intended. The files that I want to convert to MP3 are WMA's that are protected and I cant convert them. I read all the threads with reference to this, I even downloaded the recorder thingy to try and record them as MP3's. Too much work and just not worth my time to try and figure it out. I'm not going to bother trying to convert my MP3's so now I want to know how to stop my free trial so my cc wont be charged. I downloaded this program yesterday.
    When and where did you have to give any credit card information to download the trial versions?

There is no request for any credit card information when downloading anything.