title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Version???

Version???

How can one tell which version I have of cd-writer. I have re download my registration copy from this site, but I don't think I am getting the latest version. Does the latest version have CDDB available or am I just really confused.
    Thanks for anyone's help in advance. :blush: :blush:

Re: Version???

I have another question, I reinstalled my registered download last night and now the screen after I install tells me that cd writer is not installed and when I click the install it takes me to the website to download the trial version. I am really confused with upgrading my dbpoweramp and all its extras I use to have with it.
    Thanks again

Start --> Programs --> dBpowerAMP Music Converter --> Configuration --> dMC Configuration will show the version numbers for dMC and dCW.

Try a total uninstall: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6828
    Then reinstall your registered dCW install.

Ok I took your suggestion and totally uninstalled all my dbpoweramp, now it tells me I have register it and I have only a 30 day trial on my software. Now What do I do?????? :cry: :cry:

I am sorry, it says my power pak is not registered. Which I did purchase a long time ago. Any help???!!! Thanks in advance :cry: :cry: :cry: Also now my Sveta Portable is not registered either. :cry: :cry: I checked my version, it is at 11.2. That is what I get when I download my registered software.
    Last edited by piratedog; 01-02-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Install the registered dMC and the registered dCW.

Then downlaod the newer version and install them ON TOP of the rgeistered ones, without uninstalling first.

For dMC, the latest version is r11.5. You can install the new trial over your registered version and, as long as you do NOT uninstall your current version, you will keep your registered status. Sveta and dCW, however, are different. Buying dCW or Sveta does not give you dMC unless you get the "Fully Loaded" packs of these products. If you have registered Sveta, install its registered version too.

When I originally bought my powerpak it was registered now that I did a compete unistalled powerpak and sveta are not registered and I cant find where to get my registered version I have used the download site for my registered software but I am at a lost now. Seems like I lost my registration after the complete uninstall as suggested. I sure dont want to have to pay again. Thanks in advance

Oops! :o

See here then: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Hope you still have your original order number number from when you bought it.

Yes I have my original order and I have tried the retrieval service and I only get 11.2 and my sveta and powerpak was bought all in one package, but now I cant get a registered copy of either and my cd writer will not update to 11.5. This upgrading is more complex than it should. Especially since I do have my order number and all I can get downloaded is version 11.2. I am getting frustrated!! :vmad: :vmad: :cry: :cry:

Where are you getting Version 11.2 from? The only final versions made available were r11 and r11.5. Sveta is at r5, dCW is at r2.
    The retrieval system should give you the latest versions of the programs you purchased. It sounds like your purchased the CD Writer and then Sveta Fully Loaded, correct? Try installing dCW first and then the Sveta Fully Loaded.

I am getting the software from the retrieval service thru this site and this is what it keeps giving me. The down load i get is named dbpoweramp cdwriter register r2. that is the actual file name. Yes I purchased the powerpack and cd writer and sveta. i purchased it 7-26-03

CD Writer is at r2, dMC is at r11.5 or r11. Sveta is at r5. Did you install the latest registerd installations of all of the products?

All I get as registered software is the cd writer but my receipt says different. I dont get a download for the the power pak or sveta why I dont know, but I paid for it