title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is there ANYBODy at dbpower?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andypclarke
    • Dec 2006

Is there ANYBODy at dbpower?

Hello

I have been trying to get my downlaod link for months now and have no idea what to do.

I ordered through paypal. Then I discovered my office had not renewed the domain for the paypal email address. So I tried to contact support I emailed 4 times. I called - no answer. I even registered a complaint with Paypal.

A BIG ZIPPO.

I did eventually get an email saying they could't find my order. So I sent paypal order ids' and a copy of my paypal purchase email. Still say I haven't ordered. So I send a screen cpature of my paypal page with their order details.

Oh, I can see you've ordered, but you'll have to go to "Billing". I kindly write back and said they can gho play in the traffic (preferably a busy street) as I wasn't about to go and do THEIR customer support for them.

I got an email back saying he had found my order.......then ZIPPO.

NOTHING. No registration codes. NOTHING.

So please can anybody help me find someone with an ounce of whit who could send me my downloadd link and registration codes etc

OR even recomend another pisece of software because if it's this difficult to get support as a buyer I can't imagine how difficult it would be to get a refund.

My personal email is andypclarke@dsl.pipex.com to send you my purchase details AGAIN if required.

I really hope someone willa ctually do soemthing.

Mr Frustrated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Is there ANYBODy at dbpower?

We respond to all emails, if 4 had no response then check your spam filter.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Spoon, when did you start accepting Paypal?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

SWReg accepts PayPal. Andy, it sounds like to me that your problem is with them, not us. SWReg is a third-party used to handle transactions for Illustrate. We have an announcement at the top of the dMC Support forum for this topic: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• andypclarke
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Spoon
          We respond to all emails, if 4 had no response then check your spam filter.
          Listen I don't mean to be rude, but I wouldn't come and post I haven't had a response to 4 emails without checking my spam folder first.....that is is if I had one because I don't have a spam filter and neither is my ISp set up to filter emails.....I get them ALL.

The trouble is because it isn't the paypal email I used in my original order....nobody seems smart enough to send it to another email.

Will you be able to help me?

Andy

Comment

• andypclarke
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by LtData
            SWReg accepts PayPal. Andy, it sounds like to me that your problem is with them, not us. SWReg is a third-party used to handle transactions for Illustrate. We have an announcement at the top of the dMC Support forum for this topic: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

I don't really care who does what. I bought your software from you. Who you use to process or whatever you say it is is irrelevant.........I'm YOUR customer, why should I do your ciustomer service for you?

Is it beyond the comprehension of someone to email me the downalod link?

Stiil trying to get his download
            Andy Clarke

Comment

• andypclarke
              • Dec 2006

Oh....and of coursewhen I go to the link provided......they want my paypal email address?

Can't win. Does NOBODY answer phones or engage brain these days?

Andy Clarke

Comment

• dmcKEAN
                • Sep 2007

I hear you fellow user.....but you got to understand that these people are trying to help you.

As Lt. Data said earlier, all orders are handled by SWERG. This is a SWERG product.

For retrieved orders go here:

They'll find your info since it is a lookup by e-mail address since you did use Paypal and not a credit card. Make a query to SWERG through here and they will be more than happier to look up any purchases of this product. All products made throught SWERG show up as "DR*SWERG" on any credit card or paypal staments.

Once SWERG finds it, then your grieve will be over.

Just remember, the SWERG e-mail address that you entered into their system should match the same e-mail address to the paypal account, or things could be messed up.

Hope this helps you fellow user.

I like dbpoweramp. Dont give up hope with this program. I think it rules even though I may have a hard time.

Derek McKean
                clerical full time worker and background actor
                Known for: Fifth Clover, Artistic License, Hard at Work

Comment

• dmcKEAN
                  • Sep 2007

Please also note that when SWERG gives you a link to download product, those links are only good for 7 days. So once they find your order, you may have to e-mail SWERG with the purchase number they found for you stating you need another product OR through THIS website. I think the administrator or spoon should be able to help you out with that once you get your order info from SWERG.

And a note to the wise:Always BURN an extra copy to a data disc so you can help safe a whole lot of time if you have to do any system re-installation.

--Derek

Comment

• Spoon
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2002

I reply to every email, so if you have sent 4 and got no reply there is something stopping the emails. Many email providers list dbpoweramp.com as spam address and bounce emails, despite dbpoweramp.com never sending a spam message (because dbpoweramp.com might have an ip something like 64.29.0.1 where a spammer had a server on an address 64.29.0.255, they block the entire subnet!).

You have an Uxxxxxx order number (do not post on this forum please), visit this link to download your software:

Spoon
                    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jimlyon
                      • Feb 2019

Don't use this useless company. I bought 2 x wifi cameras for security but on installation found out that the mini disc doesn't work, therefore can download the software.
                      This incompetent company cant provide an alternative link for software download, its their dics that doesn't work.
                      DON'T USE THIS USELESS COMPANY - USELESS SUPPORT.

Comment

• Jimlyon
                        • Feb 2019

After many days and many hours trying to obtain support from this useless company I now have to give up and accept that they have supplied me with dud mini discs therefore no software to run the system.
                        I now have no alternative but to let the vulnerable public / shoppers know and understand the chance they take in purchasing from a totally incompetent organisation who cant support what is simply a software replacement disc or link.

DON'T USE THIS USELESS COMPANY

Comment

• garym
                          dBpoweramp Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Jimlyon
                          After many days and many hours trying to obtain support from this useless company I now have to give up and accept that they have supplied me with dud mini discs therefore no software to run the system.
                          I now have no alternative but to let the vulnerable public / shoppers know and understand the chance they take in purchasing from a totally incompetent organisation who cant support what is simply a software replacement disc or link.

DON'T USE THIS USELESS COMPANY
                          there is nothing this company sells that uses minidiscs or SD discs, or anything similar. I think you've posted on the wrong company's forum. And to a 12 year old thread as well. In short, you're confused.

Comment

• Spoon
                            Administrator
                            • Apr 2002

As Gary has already said, we sell only software, not physical products, we sell NO wifi cameras, so you have the wrong company...
                            Spoon
                            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>