title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajs6000
    • Dec 2006

Batch Converter

Will the 'Keep path when convert' option from the old 'file selector' be made available in the final release ?

I find this option very useful when converting complete libraries from one format to another (and onto another volume) and wish to retain the original folder structure.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Batch Converter

I believe there will be a new system implemented to allow you to keep the directory structure to whatever extent you want.

Comment

• Sammt3000
      • Dec 2006

Batch converting what includes directories is just what I am looking for! Hope it will be possible soon, as I'd like to convert my complete library from my backup disc to my computer.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Install the latest beta, select folder in Batch Converter >> Convert. Then set Dynamic Naming on, and set the naming to [origpath]\[origfilename] and the folder above to where they should all go (a root folder where dynamic stuff is added after).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BobA
          • Oct 2006

I just found this, this is great! Thanks.

It definitely is no big deal, more a question... and to point out an inconsistency. I tried [origpath].[extension]\[origfilename]

to try to get something like: ny2002-11-05.mp3\filename.mp3

The preview shows this as what will happen, but instead it came out with 'mp3' as a subfolder: ny2002-11-05\mp3\filename.mp3

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Will mark as a bug to look at.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...