title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Major Problems converting MP3 2 AAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SilentAttack
    • Dec 2006

Major Problems converting MP3 2 AAC

Ok before I formatted my PC I was making tones perfectly with no problem. It seems like dBpowerAMP may have updated their program because now it says "AAC Nero" well when I orginally downloaded dBpowerAMP over a year ago I did not need to install any Codecs to make it convert my MP3's to AAC format. Can anyone help me get this program back on my PC. The only thing I noticed in the nero tut is it says P4 or AMD and Im on a celeron PC if that matters.

If anyone has a pre installed program that is fully working with the codec and will let me upload it that would be great.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Major Problems converting MP3 2 AAC

You have always needed to install a codec to convert to AAC. dMC only includes cda, wav, and mp3 codecs by default.

Comment

• SilentAttack
      • Dec 2006

Re: Major Problems converting MP3 2 AAC

I downloaded it by link so maybe the link I downloaded already had it on there. I cant seem to convert my trimed MP3 file. I am confused at the part where it says open the zip file then open Windows explorer seperate and copy and past it with the zip open. You can only extract the files into the floder and the File you need to open only opens for a split second then closes. I tried to run CMD and see if that would run it but cant figure it out. Man I really want my dB to work again.

Comment

Working...

]]>