title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: auxillary locks up on recording

Question auxillary locks up on recording

i hook up the stereo to the sound card. the music is heard and the sound meter is working. i enter the track info in the main window. when i go to clik record and little window opens that says to start recording. i clik on that and it starts to record. all is fine until the song ends. then i hit the button again to stop it and it won't stop...just keeps going. so to get it to stop recording i have to force quit the application. i then see the conversion always stops at 6% on the conversion window. the file appears to be all there, but there isno tag info on the file saved. suggestions on a fix for the above. i am in windows98se for an os. thanks.. by the way the only way i got it to work was by downloading a lame codec extra. the other lame didn't work when i tried to record to a lame format for mp3. the new one seems to work, but the recording part always locks out and won't quit.

Re: auxillary locks up on recording

Try recording to just a normal WAV file. Instructions for Aux Input that may or may not help you are found in my signature.

Also, there aren't any tags on files created from Aux Input, as it cannot transfer tags from a file that is being played.