title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpoweramp on Vista?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmonkey
    • Dec 2006

dbpoweramp on Vista?

Has anyone gotten this to work on Windows Vista? It installs, but when I try to rip a CD it just finishes after 0 seconds and does nothing. No errors. It sees the CD and gets the CDDB info, it just won't rip... any ideas? I installed and ran it as admin, so I don't think it's a permissions problem...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dbpoweramp on Vista?

Try R12 alpha in the beta section.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Lothar
      • Jan 2007

I've seen this problem too. The problem is, I want to rip to Apple Lossless which isn't supported in Beta R12 (at least that was the way I read the post). Any chance the M4A plugin will work with it as-is?

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

No, the codec structure is totally different for dMC r12. You will need to wait until shortly after the dMC r12 release to use mp4/m4a in any form in it.

Comment

• Craze
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

A friend is having this same problem with Vista using dMC-r10.

From reading other posts it looks like dMC R11 works with Vista and some have got Aux Input to work. Aux Input is the desired feature he wants to retain.

Any suggestions?
          Thanks

Comment

• Conroy
            • Feb 2010

From reading other posts it looks like dMC R11 works with Vista and some have got Aux Input to work. Aux Input is the desired feature he wants to retain.

Comment

• texasflood
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • Jul 2008

I have no problems using this program with vista, but i'm using R13, so that probably doesn't help you much.

Comment

Working...

]]>