title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registered retrieval link not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jolycu
    • Apr 2005

Registered retrieval link not working

I am trying to download the latest version and I have my registration code. When I click on the "Initiate Registered Link Retrieval" it goes to a blank page. I've tried with Windows firewall on and off, and with my anitvirus on and off, and with both firewall and antivirus off to no avail. I've also tried from a different computer with the same results. What should I try next? Thanks--
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Registered retrieval link not working

Try a different browser, mabye? Also, what antivirus are you using? Are you using a firewall besides Windows Firewall?

Comment

• jolycu
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by LtData
      Try a different browser, mabye? Also, what antivirus are you using? Are you using a firewall besides Windows Firewall?
      I tried Firefox and still it only shows a blank page. I'm using Avast antivirus and Windows firewall. I also have a firewall on my USR router and I disabled it, but still no luck.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Aha. Avast is known to not work with the Registered link retrieval page. The router isn't affecting you, I believe it is entirely the antivirus. Can you exit the antivirus totally, or disable script/worm protection while you try to get a download link?

Comment

• jolycu
          • Apr 2005

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

I tried it with the Avast disabled and still only get a blank page. Any other suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Send me an email, link at bottom of reg page.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>