title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Aux. Input putting out double sound.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pace_Johnson
    • Jul 2006

Aux. Input putting out double sound.

I had a very old version of the test dbpowerAMP and finally decided to buy it. The Aux. input is what i bought it for and now it does not work after installing the full version. It seems that the Powerpack options are not working at all. Use to there was a option so you could listen to the music and not get the feed back. I went in now and press "Output controlled audio" but does not seem to work because I am still getting extreme feedback. Is there a possibility that there are still old files on my PC that would be screwing it up?

Thanks
    PJ
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Aux. Input putting out double sound.

Originally posted by Pace_Johnson
    I had a very old version of the test dbpowerAMP and finally decided to buy it. The Aux. input is what i bought it for and now it does not work after installing the full version. It seems that the Powerpack options are not working at all. Use to there was a option so you could listen to the music and not get the feed back. I went in now and press "Output controlled audio" but does not seem to work because I am still getting extreme feedback. Is there a possibility that there are still old files on my PC that would be screwing it up?

Thanks
    PJ
    This is the help on that option:

Output Recorded Audio sends the sound that is being recorded out through the sound card so it can be listened to whilst being recorded (useful if manually controlling a recording). For this option to work your sound card must be full duplex, that is it can record and play at the same time, most modern cards are. WARNING: use this option with care, so a feed back loop is not established. For example if line-out was connected to line-in, if this option was checked all sound would be sent out through line-out and recorded again in line-in, this is a feed back loop and can be damaging to certain audio equipment.

Actually you shouldn't need to use this at all. Uncheck that option and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...

]]>