title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: MP3 encoder license?

MP3 encoder license?

I purchased the powerpack and lame mp3 encoder license in February of 2006 along with dbpowerAMP.

While I don't expect to get the 12.2 version of dbpowerAMP, I was wondering about the encoder license. Do I have to rebuy those to work with the new version of dbpowerAMP or can I still use what I bought?

I have my email receipt, but can't find any registration numbers or install files for the codec. I do have my 11.5 registered dbpowerAMP file though.

Help?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: MP3 encoder license?

The powerpack and lame mp3 license is built into the dMC 11.5 registered installation file. You only need your order number if you want to upgrade to the latest version 12.n or you need to download 11.5 again as you have lost the file.

As you only bought the license last year Spoon may be able to supply you with details of your order number which you can secure somewhere just in case. See bottom of this page here

Wayne

Administrator

>While I don't expect to get the 12.2 version of dbpowerAMP,

Yes you can, as Wayne says visit the registration retrieval page.

The order number should start with a "U" and then have some numbers after it.

Moved to dMC Support.