title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

format file names

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mela774
    • May 2006

format file names

It would be great if the structures of the names of files ripped could be customized to preference. For example, some people might want their files to be named "Artist - Album - Track Number - Song Title.mp3" while others might just simply want "Artist - Song Title.mp3".
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: format file names

Isn't this already available through the Options menu in the Audio CD Input window?You might also want to check your Help file for Audio CD Input if you have trouble with this. To access the Help file either open Audio CD Input and click on the ? icon or go Start>All Programs>dBpowerAMP Music Converter>Help>Audio CD Input Help.

Best wishes, Bill

Comment

• mela774
      • May 2006

Thank you so much! I was always clicking on the dropdown arrow for Options and never on the actual button itself. :blush:

Comment

• Johnny
        • Apr 2006

I made the same mistake myself and had to ask a friend.... Perhaps it's not entirely intuititive. But I can't think how to improve it.... :(

Comment

• neilthecellist
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2004

in-application popups would help, but that would infuriate some customers...After all, popups psychologically remind many users of "OMG SPYWARE LOAD UP SPYBOT S&D ASAP LEIK NOW!"

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

The new CD Input (R12 being written) is radically different, there will be no problems in future. It is a huge step forward.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• magic_curt

Could you use Nero to reorganise the file structure before sending to Spoon?

Comment

Working...

]]>