title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

using the writer,

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcx90805
    • Apr 2006

using the writer,

Can Sum1 Tell Me What I am missing , to make DBpoweramp's writer to let me "record"??? cuase i used to be able to record audio, mp3, wma etc.. tracks when i right-click the the track/song....but now since i re-formatted my system and put back the full version of the complete pack, (dbpoweramp & it's writer + codecs) i can no longer right-click to record.... what do i need....hit me up anyone ASAP i would appreciate it
  • dcx90805
    • Apr 2006

how do i record when using the writer???

I CAN DO EVERYTHING ELSE FINE BUT "RECORDING" via right-click, How can i fix that problem in the full version???? - I USED TO BE ABLE TO RECORD B4 I re-formatted this system

Comment

• LtData
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: how do i record when using the writer???

Merged your two posts into one thread. Please don't double post.

I assume you are asking about the "Convert To" item on the right-click menu.To re-enable this, go into dMC Configuration (Start --> Programs --> dBPowerAMP Music Converter --> Configuration --> dMC Configuration), click "dBpowerAMP Settings" and check the box for "'Convert To' Menu Item" then click "Next" and "Finish". You might have to restart Windows for this to take effect.

Comment

Working...

]]>