title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: using the writer,

using the writer,

Can Sum1 Tell Me What I am missing , to make DBpoweramp's writer to let me "record"??? cuase i used to be able to record audio, mp3, wma etc.. tracks when i right-click the the track/song....but now since i re-formatted my system and put back the full version of the complete pack, (dbpoweramp & it's writer + codecs) i can no longer right-click to record.... what do i need....hit me up anyone ASAP i would appreciate it

how do i record when using the writer???

I CAN DO EVERYTHING ELSE FINE BUT "RECORDING" via right-click, How can i fix that problem in the full version???? - I USED TO BE ABLE TO RECORD B4 I re-formatted this system

Re: how do i record when using the writer???

Merged your two posts into one thread. Please don't double post.

I assume you are asking about the "Convert To" item on the right-click menu.To re-enable this, go into dMC Configuration (Start --> Programs --> dBPowerAMP Music Converter --> Configuration --> dMC Configuration), click "dBpowerAMP Settings" and check the box for "'Convert To' Menu Item" then click "Next" and "Finish". You might have to restart Windows for this to take effect.