title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: .koz codec

.koz codec

Sure wish their was a .koz codec for the dbpowerAMP. I have the new sprint Blade and with only 50mb of room, I can't keep many mp3's on their which is why Sprint devised the .koz compression Algorithm. It takes a 3mb mp3 and will have absoluetly no loss to a 256k .koz file which plays instantly on the cell phone.

Help!!!!

Re: .koz codec

Unfortunately, with the large number of proprietary cell phone codecs, there's no way Spoon could reverse-engineer codecs for them all. Also, changing a 3MB mp3 to a 256KB file nearly has to result in a loss of some sort.

Your best bet is to use dMC to make your files mp3 and then use the software for your phone to make the .koz files. However, I am assuming there is such software for your phone.

Question Re: .koz codec

Hi I am new here. I was just wondering if there has been any updates to this .koz codec issue that some sprint phones have. MotoRazr v3m

I would like to fill my 2.gb sd card with music since my phone is a music player...

please help or advise about this would be appreciated.

Pay for help reverse engineering for special codec

Need knowledge for reverse engineering for special codec.
    I can pay for it.