title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

My Music Collection Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amigo
    • Jun 2005

My Music Collection Question

In the past I have been able to click on a selection and it would start playing. Now when I do that it does not play and in the box below it says Not playing. Any ideas as to what is worng. Thanks, Amigo
  • dbample
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2002

Re: My Music Collection Question

Originally posted by Amigo
    In the past I have been able to click on a selection and it would start playing. Now when I do that it does not play and in the box below it says Not playing. Any ideas as to what is worng. Thanks, Amigo
    You have posted this repeatedly, even though I replied to the first of your recent "wave" of identical posts.

Now I discovered that you posted a virtually identical question way back - on July 18, 2005; see here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?p=41354

Did you try what I offered in my reply? Did you try to repeat what you did back in July 2005?

Please reply here; thanks.

Comment

• Amigo
      • Jun 2005

Thanks dbample!!! You solved the problem for me. Thanks again. Sveta and my Creative Nomad has had me so confused that I don't which end is up, but you solved the Music Collection problem. I really like the convenience of it so I am very happy to have it working. As we say here in Hawaii. Mahalo, from Amigo

Comment

• dbample
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Amigo
        Thanks dbample!!! You solved the problem for me. Thanks again. Sveta and my Creative Nomad has had me so confused that I don't which end is up, but you solved the Music Collection problem. I really like the convenience of it so I am very happy to have it working. As we say here in Hawaii. Mahalo, from Amigo
        Phew. glad it worked!

May you be in divine breath (ma+ha+alo) as well!

Comment

Working...

]]>