title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Doesnt read cd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bredesen
    • May 2021

Doesnt read cd

Click image for larger version

Name:	867C3DA4-EACD-497C-B955-0B4174DB50A1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	297624
    Why doesnt CD ripper read the CD?
  • paulch
    • Mar 2021

Re: Doesnt read cd

It's reading the CD but the error message is saying it can't access the location where you want to store the mp3 files i.e. Z:\Music. Where are you storing them, if it's an external drive is it switched on?

Comment

• Bredesen
      • May 2021

Originally posted by paulch
      It's reading the CD but the error message is saying it can't access the location where you want to store the mp3 files i.e. Z:\Music. Where are you storing them, if it's an external drive is it switched on?
      The Music is stored on a wd mycloud. It worked with Windows mediaplayer so it’s a problem with dB poweramp.

Comment

• paulch
        • Mar 2021

If you've confirmed that Windows can currently write to that location then I wondered if dbpoweramp didn't like the umlauts in the folder and file names, so I just tried that and it worked ok for me.

I will leave it for the more technical folk to comment.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Check that drive Z: exists and can be browsed, open Windows File Explorer, browse to drive Z, if it asks for a username and password this is what was stopping access (CD Ripper does not know your password), check the box to remember the username and password.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>