title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unregistered CD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raymond270
    • Mar 2016

Unregistered CD Ripper

Hello I purchased Db poweramp some time back and when I go to use the CD ripper it tells me I can not use secure ripping with a unregistered version.
    Can someone tell me what is going on?

Thanks Raymond
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Unregistered CD Ripper

Originally posted by Raymond270
    Hello I purchased Db poweramp some time back and when I go to use the CD ripper it tells me I can not use secure ripping with a unregistered version.
    Can someone tell me what is going on?
    You have downloaded and installed the unregistered version of the software, perhaps?

Try this page Registration Retrieval, select the link and enter your Order Number. Then, you can download the registered version of your software.

Comment

• Raymond270
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by mville
      You have downloaded and installed the unregistered version of the software, perhaps?

Try this page Registration Retrieval, select the link and enter your Order Number. Then, you can download the registered version of your software.
      Thank you I did that twice and it is still not working.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Run this to clear the old unregistered version:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

What is the exact filename of the installer you are running?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>