title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Converter Won't Write a Playlist

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • citizenrob
    • Jan 2012

Music Converter Won't Write a Playlist

I have ripped my music to FLAC and used the DSP effect Playlist Writer and have a FLAC playlist. I am now converting my FLAC files to mp3 for use on portable players and when using Batch Converter I have added the Playlist Writer DSP effect. However, it is not writing a playlist. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music Converter Won't Write a Playlist

Double check the paths it is writing the playlist to, it is most likely writing to some location.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• citizenrob
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
      Double check the paths it is writing the playlist to, it is most likely writing to some location.
      Spoon,

I'm sure you are correct in that it must be being written somewhere but I can't find it. I tried converting just one album folder and it created the playlist putting it in the folder where the music files were, however when converting multiple albums there is no playlist. I checked every album converted and could not find the playlists, nor were they in the main folder. Here is my Playlist Writer dialog box, perhaps you can tell me where my mistake is and help me understand the various options.

Thanks!

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

This would only write for the first track of the first album, it is not designed to batch convert multiple albums, rather be used in CD Ripper.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>