title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Tunein help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Melvin
    • Dec 2018

Tunein help

Hey guys .. I'm new to Asset UPnP and UPnP in general. Asset is just what I was looking for and after a brief trial I purchased it. I'm running it on an older re-purposed Mac mini and using the Hi-Fi Cast app for casting to a Chromecast Audio. My router is Google WiFi and the Mac mini is wired to one of the WiFi points well away from my audio system. All is well except for Tunein. I can see the folders but not Favorites and when I try to play a stream it's a stuttering mess or doesn't play at all. I'm hoping I've overlooked a setting but I'm perplexed. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  • Melvin
    • Dec 2018

Re: Tunein help

No one? Well, the Favorites folder finally showed up at least (not sure what I did wrong the first few times). Streams are still stuttering, unfortunately. Anyone think it might be a Cast issue? I've looked for answers/clues online but come up empty. This is certainly not a deal-breaker for me, just one of those things I'd like to have working properly.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

All radio stations stutter?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Melvin
        • Dec 2018

Yes, unfortunately.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

There is wifi in the equation which needs to be ruled out, on the Asset program, click configure >> and on the streaming tab, find the .radio item and change to mp3. Restart Asset Then add a new radio station to your player and see if it plays.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Melvin
            • Dec 2018

Didn't work .. tried with both Hi-Fi Cast and BubbleUpnP apps. FWIW Shoutcast streams work fine via Hi-Fi Cast.

Comment

Working...

]]>