title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

multi encoder with encode local

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sravet
    • Jan 2011

multi encoder with encode local

This doesn't seem to work for me. I'm just getting started with dBpoweramp and started by using multi encoder, ripping to both FLAC and mp3, directly to my ReadyNAS duo. It worked fine, then I read that it may be faster if I use encode local.

So I set rip to to encode local, and configured that to rip to multi encoder, with the paths set to my NAS. In this configuration every file fails to rip. The message is:

Error ripping to [Encode Local], 'Track 17' to '\\cervantes\media\Music\FLAC\ZZ Top\One Foot in the Blues\17 ZZ Top - Heaven, Hell or Houston.IGNORE'
    Error copying to '\\cervantes\media\Music\FLAC\ZZ Top\One Foot in the Blues\17 ZZ Top - Heaven, Hell or Houston.IGNORE' insufficient space? [clEncoder::EndConversion]

The disk isn't full, how else can I find out what the problem is? I found in this thread that local+multi isn't tested, but that thread is 2 years old. Is this expected to work?

thanks,
    --steve
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: multi encoder with encode local

It is not possible to use both at the same time

Comment

Working...

]]>