title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't Create Profile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s.whiplash
    • Jan 2007

Can't Create Profile

I have R16.6 installed and I am not able to create a profile. The field is grayed out and the pulldown arrow doesn't work. Also if I select multi encoder, the path and naming fields become uneditable. So I can't set the path different for each encoder.

I tried running as an administrator, uninstalling and reinstalling dbpoweramp and it behaves the same. This is on a Win10 PC using MS Defender and Malware bytes for protection. I disabled both with no change to the behavior.

I haven't used this functionality in a while, and the last time was on my old PC running Win7, so I'm not fluent in the functionality. But the behavior doesn't match the screenshots I am seeing in the guides.

Any help or direction in other things to try would be appreciated.

Mark
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can't Create Profile

You do not have dBpoweramp Reference installed, if you had a previous R16.x reference license visit:

to update.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• s.whiplash
      • Jan 2007

Thanks. I couldn't find the R16 email invoice, but I did find a R15.3 invoice that showed I had the Reference version in R15.3. From that page it did have a link to R16 but it wasn't reference. It says that it is registered, but I think that it is the free version and I never bought the R16 reference version.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You would have to uninstall R16 then visit:

To install R15 Reference
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• s.whiplash
          • Jan 2007

I was thinking that I would buy the R15 ref to R16 ref upgrade.

I haven't used it much lately, but when I do it always works. And you keep the upgrade price where it doesn't take much thought to justify it.

Comment

• artisan002
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • May 2015

Originally posted by s.whiplash
            I was thinking that I would buy the R15 ref to R16 ref upgrade.

I haven't used it much lately, but when I do it always works. And you keep the upgrade price where it doesn't take much thought to justify it.
            It really is great stuff.

Comment

Working...

]]>