title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Custom Tag "Library" not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • map856
    • May 2012

Custom Tag "Library" not working

For some time, I've used a custom tag "Library" in the Browse Tree so that I can select between different collections (e.g. Main, Classical, etc.) before drilling down to Album Artist, Album, etc. (Obviously, all my music files contain this custom tag with a value assigned to it.)

Recently, I updated to R6.1 and somehow, inadvertently lost all my configuration settings.

I'm currently trying to recreate my previous settings so have tried to add Library > Album Artist > Album in the Browse Tree as shown in the first attachment. However, I must be missing something as Asset is not recognizing this custom tag this time. The second attachment shows what it looks like in Asset Control.

I would greatly appreciate some guidance as to what I've missed or done this time that's causing it not to work any more.

Many thanks.

Martin
    Attached Files
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Custom Tag "Library" not working

You need to add Library to the MediaDatabaseFieldsv5.txt file, which is in %appdata%\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary (if not running as service)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• map856
      • May 2012

Thanks Spoon, that worked! Out of curiosity, what would happen if I changed to running as Service? Would the location of MediaDatabaseFieldsv5.txt be different?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Yes it would be under the network users account name (which is in C:\Windows\ ...somewhere... )
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>