title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Crunched ID Tags Column Widths When Left-Right Scrolling Required to View All Columns

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrk-sc
    • Jun 2024

Crunched ID Tags Column Widths When Left-Right Scrolling Required to View All Columns

Hi,

Re: PerfectTunes Release 2024-06-10 (2)

Two related issues in ID Tags on macOS Sonoma:
    1) If you expand column widths such that some columns are pushed off to the right, then the last column width is compressed down to a single character. To expand it, you then have to resize other columns such that there is no left-right overflow.

2) Similar, and probably related, if you add a new column, such that the layout exceeds available left-right viewing area, the new column is displayed as a single character. In so long as the new column was not added to the end of the list, it can then be expanded to the desired width, but with the consequence stated above for the right-most column.

Please let me know if you require more details.

Thanks!
    Jon K
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Fixed for the next update, thanks for reporting.

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Should be good now:
      https://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/PT-2024-07-09.dmg Main changes: New appearance of Edit ID Tags window. Fixed erratic behavior of column resizing in ID Tags tool. Various cosmetic fixes.

Comment

• jrk-sc
        • Jun 2024

I can confirm the problem has been fixed.

I see you also fixed the "no insertion cursor" problem, too! SERIOUS thanks for fixing that!

Thanks!
        Last edited by jrk-sc; Today, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>