PDA

View Full Version : DBPowerAmp questions?

babygirlbear
09-17-2005, 09:21 PM
I have DBPowerAmp music Converter version 11 . . . I don't know what to do . . . keep getting: The CODEC required to compress 'C:\My Documents\Evaluation\03REBA~1.mp3.TEMP.mp3' could not be opened.
I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the program several times, getting very frusterated.
What about the beta versions? Can someone please send me the links so that I can try them? Thanks a bunch for the help! :(

LtData
09-17-2005, 09:26 PM
As it says in the dMC help files, the mp3 encoder for dBpowerAMP Music Converter requires a license to use it after the 30-day trial. Note that any previous installation of the PowerPack counts towards the 30-days. After the trial is over, you have to purchase the $14 PowerPack and mp3 encoder pack. The links for the registered purchase are at the top of the page on the "Registration" tab

Spoon
09-18-2005, 02:23 PM
If the trial had ended, it would have also said that as the error as well, so it is not that.

Try Music Converter R11.5 it has an improved encoder (from beta section of this forum).

babygirlbear
09-18-2005, 03:38 PM
It still doesn't work . . . it worked before, but tat was quite awhile ago, installed the beta, but still got the same error

ChristinaS
09-18-2005, 04:12 PM
Use dMC Configuration and make sure it reports dMC as being registered.

What spec does your input file have and what specs are are you asking for the output file?

Spoon
09-19-2005, 02:43 PM
>'C:\My Documents\Evaluation\03REBA~1.mp3.TEMP.mp3'

does this file still exist?, try converting to a different folder and it will not create a .temp.mp3 file