PDA

View Full Version : I can't make my MP3 Cd's

lluis33
09-07-2005, 03:47 AM
Hello

Thanks for sending me the software I've bought.

I've have the compressed pack and I can install the program but when I try to burn a MP3 CD is not possible and it appears a message :

The "power pack & MP3 encoding license have expired
The Power Pack adds advanced options to dBpowerAMP and MP3 encoding License allows unlimited Mp3 writing

I've unistalled all the trial versions that I had but the problems still. So please send me the solution.

Thanks

lluís farran
SOM-OS 51 SL
+ 34 93 692 99 24
lluis@som-os51.com

ChristinaS
09-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Once the trial versions are expired you cannot reinstall them.

Encoding to mp3 requires having the registered version of dMC.
Using the CD burning program dCW requires having the registered version of dCW.

I think you should install first reqistered dCW and after that registered dMC.

LtData
09-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Actually, there was another post about this a little while ago. Spoon decided this was special circumstances and if all they needed was burning mp3 CDs, then he gave them something so they could burn mp3 CDs. We'll have to wait and see what Spoon says.

ChristinaS
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
If it's about the mp3 enncoder being needed just for that while the files are already mp3's, perhaps by using the Smart button in dCW and selecting an mp3 cd it won't bother to check the license stuff, since no conversion is involved.

Spoon
09-07-2005, 02:33 PM
For the last few months (atleast 4) there have been 2 CD Writer packages that can be purchased, one with mp3 encoding (Fully Loaded) and one without, it is worth checking when it was purchased and what was purchased.

lluis33
09-09-2005, 09:27 AM
For the last few months (atleast 4) there have been 2 CD Writer packages that can be purchased, one with mp3 encoding (Fully Loaded) and one without, it is worth checking when it was purchased and what was purchased.
When I purchased I saw dbpowerAMP CD Writer the infromation at the web site was:

Burn audio CDs from practically any audio file,

74, 80, or 90 minute CDs,

Mp3, WMA, or Ogg Vorbis data CDs,

Create auto-playing mp3 CDs,

CD to CD writing,
So for me is very strang that I can't make my MP3 Cd copyies.

Please send me a solution

No more manual file conversion to right format, frequency or bit-depth,

LtData
09-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Well, you CAN make mp3 CDs as long as you already have the mp3s. However, since you are wanting to change the frequency or bitrate or make them mp3s, you need the license. But you do make a good point, this should be clarified some.

Spoon
09-09-2005, 03:11 PM
It is also quite clear on the purchasing page that only 'Fully Loaded' has the mp3 encoder, it is done like this for people who do not want to create mp3 files and do not want to buy an un-neccessary license.

What product was puchased and when?

lluis33
09-12-2005, 04:59 AM
It is also quite clear on the purchasing page that only 'Fully Loaded' has the mp3 encoder, it is done like this for people who do not want to create mp3 files and do not want to buy an un-neccessary license.

What product was puchased and when?
Swreg Order Number: XXXXXXXXX
ink for receipt:

Thank you for purchasing dBpowerAMP CD Writer

If the above link fails, please try

Hello!

So, Maybe it was my fault but maybe is not so clear that I need this license to burn MP3 CD's because I'm not a professional. In my humble opinion it should more clear that is necessary to have this license to burn MP3 CD's because Is the first new that I have about it.

Thanks and please if your company thinks that I have to pay 14 $ more let me now, because if I had seen that, I've never bought them separately.

Best regards

ChristinaS
09-12-2005, 05:25 AM
You will have to post just the name of the product and the date.

No SWREG or the links, the way you did!

You may send these private details to Spoon in a PM, but please, don't post them here.

lluis33
09-12-2005, 06:03 AM
You will have to post just the name of the product and the date.

No SWREG or the links, the way you did!

You may send these private details to Spoon in a PM, but please, don't post them here.
OK! Thank you