PDA

View Full Version : Easing Acquisition.

Migdal Shen
08-28-2002, 07:17 PM
Thank you for your time.

I'd like to see a Bigger Better New&Improved Download Page with the name of the product/program, a detailed, easy to understand description, and check boxes of which components the user/browser wishes to DL.

I spent an embarrasing amount of time on your site and still don't understand what's appropriate for my use.

Maybe an identical page on the Registration Page so that a person can Pay/Register & DL at the same time?

Be well, G-d bless.

Razgo
08-29-2002, 12:15 AM
which part do you think was not explained clearly on the download pages?

Spoon
08-29-2002, 03:43 PM
It think this becomes more of an issue as more things are added, but really all the programs are split into 3 main groups - Music Converter, Audio Player and Sveta which sends files to portable mp3 players.

Migdal Shen
08-31-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Razgo
which part do you think was not explained clearly on the download pages?

First, kindly allow me to explain that I was probably more than a little less than sharp witted when I looked at the page because of sleep deprivation. However, in this age of Cyberspace, this may be true of many of the people visiting your site (all of you).

I wasn't clear whether I was being offer 3 or 5 products.

Instead of a clear table of product names, their features (preferably bulleted), and it's/their price(s), I had a page divided in two, that seemed to talk about more than two products, and it wasn't clear what the features were, or who they were aimed at.

Just my oppinion of course.

Be well, G-d bless.

Razgo
09-05-2002, 07:37 PM
yes it can be a little confusing on what it is you need to download an why when you look at it that way.

I think what you are saying is you would like to see something like a page that says if you only want to do X amount with your music then download these files.

I guess a simple example might be: if you just want to listen and organise your existing music collection you only need to download "dap"

is this kind of what you mean? so that you only download according to your needs?

and the only product that requires payment is "the powerpack" and "Sveta Portable Audio" after a 30 day trial. all else is free.

Migdal Shen
09-06-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Razgo
yes it can be a little confusing on what it is you need to download an why when you look at it that way.

I think what you are saying is you would like to see something like a page that says if you only want to do X amount with your music then download these files.

I guess a simple example might be: if you just want to listen and organise your existing music collection you only need to download "dap"

is this kind of what you mean? so that you only download according to your needs?

Yes, except I expect that in the end it'll be something more along the line of "If all you need is to organize your favorite music, then all you need is our HOT, FREE Digital Audio Play. DO IT NOW!!!"

heheheh