PDA

View Full Version : mp3 conversion

niknith
05-20-2005, 10:02 AM
u have to hear the song to know the mistake.how do u want to hear the mp3 so that u can analyze it.volume is not uniform throughout the song.can u download it from my e-mail id.or can i upload it from my computer.please let me know.u won't know unless u hear the song

ChristinaS
05-20-2005, 12:00 PM
u have to hear the song to know the mistake.how do u want to hear the mp3 so that u can analyze it.volume is not uniform throughout the song.can u download it from my e-mail id.or can i upload it from my computer.please let me know.u won't know unless u hear the song
How on earth do you manage to keep making new threads instead of staying in the thread you started and just answering the last post there?

You have to use the Reply button not post a new thread every time.

I have answered your original post in the original thread on the volume problem. Please go back and find your own posts and threads you have started. Use the search button or click this link and see where you made those posts: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/search.php?searchid=114070

Of course nobody can download anything from your email - except you. Nor can you upload from your computer to the forum as this requires privileges.

niknith
05-20-2005, 10:24 PM
sorry but the dsp effects don't work at all.so i could send it as an attachment

ChristinaS
05-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Volume Normalize does not work at all? Have you tried with different values for all those parameters?

Impossible that nothing should work.

What happens when you say it doesn't work? No change or is the result distorted? or do you get an error?

niknith
05-21-2005, 02:04 AM
there is no change at all.wat shal;l i do

ChristinaS
05-21-2005, 03:01 AM
What input file do you have? type, bits, channels, frequency.
When you convert what are you selecting for an output file? type, bit chanels, frequency.

Did you enable the DSP effect Volume normalize?

Are you listening to the actual output file or did you forget where it got saved and are listening to the same original input file?

niknith
05-22-2005, 01:15 PM
u have to get the song to analyze it .how do i do it

ChristinaS
05-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Sorry, I don't want to get your file since I am convinced you are not following isntructions and are now looking for the easy way out.

You are not answering all the questions, so I cannot help you any more.

niknith
05-23-2005, 04:28 AM
i'm not sure about bits ,frequency,so i want u to check it out.i'm not stupid to play the input file again.believe me if u want.why should i take the easy way out?