PDA

View Full Version : Getting Rid Of 2 sec Gap Between Tracks?

gallagher419
04-01-2005, 01:02 PM
I have the unregisterd version of the dBpowerAmp CD writer and I also have the registered version of PowerPack. When I burn my wav files onto a CD I always get a 2 second gap between tracks. How do I disable the gap so I can have a normal playback? Also, does the CD writer support CD text? My burner supports text but the CD's I have burned using the dBpowerAmp CD writer do not have tex on them. Thanks in advance!

Wayne
04-01-2005, 03:13 PM
dBpowerAMP CD Writer can not produce audio CDs without the 2 second gap. To do this you need burning software that supports disk-at-once burning such as Nero, EasyCD Creator, burnatonce, Deepburner or CDBurnerXP Pro.

dCW doesn't support CD-Text either. Some of the burner software programs mentioned above do though it does depend on whether or not your CD/DVD Writer supports CD-Text as well.

Wayne

DaMarcus
04-18-2005, 06:53 AM
Hi there,

there is a nice german shareware on the run. "feurio" (.de). You can easyly rip a full session into one file. Without a paid codec it will just sample a wav-file (44.1/14/st) on your HDD. If you just rip it to mp3 e.g. afterwards it might work. Just check ist out!
But - this program is shareware - register it if you use it for a longer time, for the programmer is a real fit guy and keeps on trying to get it better all day.

Greez

Marcus