PDA

View Full Version : How do I record my mobile telephone talks?

tunaguven
03-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Dear all,
How do I record my mobile telephone talks? I am having too many business talk sometimes meeting via my mobile phone. So it is a critical need form me.
Thanks,

ChristinaS
03-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Dear all,
How do I record my mobile telephone talks? I am having too many business talk sometimes meeting via my mobile phone. So it is a critical need form me.
Thanks,
Legalities of recording a telephone conversation notwitstanding, your phone must be equipped with something that can actually record. You'd do better to ask the cell phone manufacturer what if anything is available, either as an add-on device or another phone that can do this.

After that you have to worry about getting the recording off of the phone or device and onto the pc in order to make use of it - to convert or whatevr needs to be done.

DaMarcus
04-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi there,

if your mobile has a built in recorder simply record ist and then transfer it onto your machine and convert it. Or you build yourself a little cable that graps the headphone signal and do an analog recording.
Or you purchase a recording station. Available at a broadcast shop e.g. - but they are quite expensive.

However be shure to tell the person you want to record that you are doing it. If he/she says no - it might not be legal. Thats whatr the law over her asks for.

Greez

M.

P.S. Ive a modified free talking unit and I grap both signals microfone and speaker - onto a mixer and then into the machine. Costs about 10 bucks for an older model.