PDA

View Full Version : audio cd won't play back on my computer after i've burned it

puckinpreek
03-11-2005, 12:56 PM
after i burn a cd it will play fine on other cd players but not on my computer.i've tried burning with windows media player and it works fine and cd's i've burned with db power in the past play fine and store bought cd's play fine.It is just the cd's i burn now that won't play back they skip constantly until they just stop alltogether

Spoon
03-11-2005, 06:00 PM
So they play a bit?

puckinpreek
03-11-2005, 06:45 PM
yah,they skip real bad in the computers drive, but they play fine on a regular cd player.it started when i bought new discs, ive already exchanged the first package of discs and the broblem actualy was worse with the second package,i am going right now to get a different brand from a different store hopefuly that'l do it.although both of the packages were sony, from two different walmarts it seams unlikely that they could both be bad

ChristinaS
03-11-2005, 07:29 PM
If they play in other players they must be OK.

Are you playing the cd in the burner drive? Do you have another drive?

And which player program are you using? have you tried different player programs?

puckinpreek
03-12-2005, 10:26 AM
:smile2: last night i got some maxell discs i burned one this morning and its fine,i guess my computer don't like sony discs,thanks for your help.