PDA

View Full Version : trying to copy lp's to cd's

ROSEBUD77
01-18-2005, 07:05 AM
I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please

LtData
01-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I am new at this so: I went through the instrutions on transfering and downloading my lp's to my computer. When I copy to a cd....quailty is not good. I would be happy to get any help on this issue. step by step would be good :D Thanks.....as I said I am new at this...bear with me Please
Some instructions (mostly links) are here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=6885

adaywayne
01-21-2005, 06:44 PM

Rosebud, the article that Petriberg(?) linked to is an excellent one, but maybe a bit too technical for you. In a private message, I offered to send you my step- by-step "idiot's guide to transferring LPs to CD"....in other words, the exact way this particular idiot does it!! Did you not get my private message? The offer still stands!
Arnie