PDA

View Full Version : dBpowerAMP's New Year Resolutions

Spoon
12-30-2004, 10:23 AM
This last year has seen big updates to dMC, Sveta (2 months before release) and CD writer 2 (very soon to be released).

What does the new year hold for dBpowerAMP? I will Christen 2005 as the year of the dAP, dBpowerAMPs Audio Player is going to get a major overhaul, to once more make it a cutting edge player.

The Music Converter should gain:

'Secure' CD ripping (tied in with AccurateRip, to offer something not seen before, fast accurate ripping)
ReplayGain Support (all codecs),
Better playlist support + support for cue sheets
Unicode support in programs (codecs are unicode compatible already)

Lets hope I am able to keep these resolutions! Have a Happy New year.dBpowerAMP's New Year Resolutions

This last year has seen big updates to dMC, Sveta (2 months before release) and CD writer 2 (very soon to be released).

What does the new year hold for dBpowerAMP? I will Christen 2005 as the year of the dAP, dBpowerAMPs Audio Player is going to get a major overhaul, to once more make it a cutting edge player.

The Music Converter should gain:

'Secure' CD ripping (tied in with AccurateRip, to offer something not seen before, fast accurate ripping)
ReplayGain Support (all codecs),
Better playlist support + support for cue sheets
Unicode support in programs (codecs are unicode compatible already)

Lets hope I am able to keep these resolutions! Have a Happy New year.

Razgo
12-30-2004, 02:33 PM

excellent news!!!

Lets hope I am able to keep these resolutions! Have a Happy New year.dBpowerAMP's New Year Resolutions
don't worry we will remind you :)

thanks for everything you have done throughout the year :thumbup: