PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Shrek 2

sejac3
12-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I just purchased the Shrek 2 cd for my daughter and want to rip it to mp3 for her rio, but the songs don't show up. When you try to explore the songs aren't on the cd to see, I mean the cd plays but the songs can't be listed to rip and convert. Is this just an issue of not having the right codec? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you

ChristinaS
12-26-2004, 07:45 PM
I just purchased the Shrek 2 cd for my daughter and want to rip it to mp3 for her rio, but the songs don't show up. When you try to explore the songs aren't on the cd to see, I mean the cd plays but the songs can't be listed to rip and convert. Is this just an issue of not having the right codec? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you
Are you using dMC Audio CD Input? Did you select the correct cd rom drive for it? Click Options and take a look.

sejac3
12-27-2004, 11:28 AM
Yes all that has been checked

LtData
12-27-2004, 11:58 AM
When you say the songs don't show up, do you mean CDGrab just says "Insert AudioCD"? If so, click the down arrow beside options, select "Standard CD Player Emulation" and see if "Table of Contents Detection" is checked or unchecked. It sounds like the CD has Copy Protection if CDGrab doesn't detect it at all. I assume you tried hitting "Refresh".