PDA

View Full Version : How do I change Temporary folder?

coma
12-18-2004, 10:08 PM
1st, Hi there. Great app.
My question is how do you change the temporary file folder? I need to do some huge rips and my C drive is too small. (running win2k btw)
I saw no option to change this and i have to or I can't use the darn program.
Is there an option that I missed, or maybe someone could flow me the reg string, or a reg hack or something. Please?
I need yo help!
Thanks alot
Coma :(

ChristinaS
12-18-2004, 10:57 PM
1st, Hi there. Great app.
My question is how do you change the temporary file folder? I need to do some huge rips and my C drive is too small. (running win2k btw)
I saw no option to change this and i have to or I can't use the darn program.
Is there an option that I missed, or maybe someone could flow me the reg string, or a reg hack or something. Please?
I need yo help!
Thanks alot
Coma :(
The option to change the path of the temp folder is part of the PowerPack. If you have that, you click on the Powerpack button (from dMC Audio CD Input or else from dMC itself) and click again on dMC PowerPack Options and set the path there.

Spoon
12-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Normal ripping will not use a temporary file, in Audio CD Input click Options to set the path where files are saved to.

ChristinaS
12-20-2004, 03:38 AM
Normal ripping will not use a temporary file, in Audio CD Input click Options to set the path where files are saved to.
Spoon, setting the path for saving is apparently buggy in the latest release of dMC: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?p=30467*post30467 .