PDA

View Full Version : Registering CD Writer over the Unregistered version

Unregistered
11-16-2004, 10:19 PM
My unregistered version of CD Writer expired, so I just bought the registered version online, downloaded it and installed it over the unregistered version, but the program still thinks it's unregistered even though the configuration says "yes" for Registered. How can I get CD Writer working again?

ChristinaS
11-17-2004, 12:10 AM
My unregistered version of CD Writer expired, so I just bought the registered version online, downloaded it and installed it over the unregistered version, but the program still thinks it's unregistered even though the configuration says "yes" for Registered. How can I get CD Writer working again?
You mean it's not working or it's simply saying it's unregistered? It's ok, it lies at times ;)

Maybe you can uninstall it from Control Panel and reinstall the new version.

Spoon
11-17-2004, 04:32 PM
I know what has happed, the only way for Configuration to say registered yes is if the Power Pack is installed. The Power Pack is a different registration to CD Writer. Did you want the Power Pack for anything?

Richard West
04-08-2005, 04:18 PM
I had to re-format my computer 6 months ago. I have both dmc Power Pack, &dbpowerAMp cd Writer back on my computer, but they kept telling the trail period is over. Have do I correct this?
Please I have tried to correct this for 6mo.
Mr. Spoon
I was ask to send my email addess so I would be able to get things set right.
I tryed for sometime now to get the registertion set right. I got to a point where I could redownload, but it would not except my user name,or password.
I sent my order numbers in one post, but i guess I wasn't suppost to, they were removed.
The email asked for is r.e.west@sbcglobal.net.
If I am doing something wrong please tell me what,because now I can not even get to the download.
I'm sorry for all the trouble,but I do like the programs.
Thank's :cry:

LtData
04-08-2005, 11:56 PM
First, you need to remove your order numbers from your post using the edit button. Second, follow the instructions here for a new download: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announcement.php?f=10&announcementid=8

Richard West
04-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I had to re-format my computer 6 months ago. I have both dmc Power Pack, &dbpowerAMp cd Writer back on my computer, but they kept telling the trail period is over. Have do I correct this?
Please I have tried to correct this for 6mo.
Thank's :cry:
I have done all that was asked, but it still will except the order numbers,what is wrong?

Richard West
04-10-2005, 07:24 PM
:cry:
I have done all that was asked, but it still will except the order numbers,what is wrong?

LtData
04-10-2005, 07:31 PM
You went to the page to get a new registered download and it wouldn't accept your order numbers? Then follow the instructions at the bottom of the page and e-mail Spoon. Include your order number and e-mail address when doing so.

carson
05-27-2005, 03:42 AM
I'm gonna chime in here and say that I registered (bought) and downloaded a copy of the CD Writer. When I downloaded and ran the registered installation program everything seemed fine until the configuration screen at the end. It said that I hadn't installed the CD Writer, and when I clicked the button that said "install" it took me right back to the webpage I bought the program from. How can I break out of this loop?

I've tried looking up my registration using the initiate registration etc. link, but apparently since I purchased it only yesterday my information is not in the database...?

Help!

ChristinaS
05-27-2005, 03:44 AM
Did you reboot?

Richard West
05-27-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm gonna chime in here and say that I registered (bought) and downloaded a copy of the CD Writer. When I downloaded and ran the registered installation program everything seemed fine until the configuration screen at the end. It said that I hadn't installed the CD Writer, and when I clicked the button that said "install" it took me right back to the webpage I bought the program from. How can I break out of this loop?

I've tried looking up my registration using the initiate registration etc. link, but apparently since I purchased it only yesterday my information is not in the database...?

Help!
This is not a post I sent.

Spoon
05-27-2005, 01:15 PM
I suppose it is possible that it still shows the install button, I wouldn't worry about it unless cd writer is not working (there will be icons in the start menu and 'Audio CD' will be on dbpoweramps convert to menu).