PDA

View Full Version : MPEG-3Layer Is Missing To Convert To Wav

Unregistered
11-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Mp3 Encode option has disappeared when I go to CreateWave Files. I have windows media player and I am running Windows XP.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

ChristinaS
11-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Mp3 Encode option has disappeared when I go to CreateWave Files. I have windows media player and I am running Windows XP.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks
Are you referring to the option to create a compressed wav by the mpeg -Layer 3 codec in dMC? When you select Convert to wav and Compressed and Change format?

What version of dMC are you using? And do you have the PowerPack?

Do you have Sp2 installed also?

Unregistered
11-07-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi yes thats right that is what I am trying to do. No I don't have Power Pack installed. The Version is 10 and I am not sure what Sp2 is? sorry.

Thanks

Are you referring to the option to create a compressed wav by the mpeg -Layer 3 codec in dMC? When you select Convert to wav and Compressed and Change format?

What version of dMC are you using? And do you have the PowerPack?

Do you have Sp2 installed also?

Unregistered
11-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Sorry just realized you mean Service Pack 2 and No I didn't install that

Thanks

Hi yes thats right that is what I am trying to do. No I don't have Power Pack installed. The Version is 10 and I am not sure what Sp2 is? sorry.

Thanks

xoas
11-07-2004, 11:05 PM
There is an FAQ in the dMC (dBpowerAMP Music Converter) section of this forum dealing with just this question.
See: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2275

If this does not help, please let us know what happened after you tried this.
Best wishes,
Bill Mikkelsen

Unregistered
11-08-2004, 06:04 AM
Hi I tried this and got a warning that says this:

"The software you are trying to install has not passed Windows XP testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this installation and contact the hardware vendor for software that has passed Windows Logo Testing."

So I didn't install it.

Thanks

There is an FAQ in the dMC (dBpowerAMP Music Converter) section of this forum dealing with just this question.
See: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2275

If this does not help, please let us know what happened after you tried this.
Best wishes,
Bill Mikkelsen

ChristinaS
11-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Hi I tried this and got a warning that says this:

"The software you are trying to install has not passed Windows XP testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. Continuing your installation of this software may impair or destabilize the correct operation of your system either immediately or in the future. Microsoft strongly recommends that you stop this installation and contact the hardware vendor for software that has passed Windows Logo Testing."

So I didn't install it.

Thanks
I wouldn't worry about this warning right away. Install it and if it doesn't work properly, then you worry about it. I think it's sort of a general blanket warning.

You could of course install it so it runs in Compatibility mode (which at this moment I'm not sure where it pops up in XP since I don't have XP on this particular PC where I'm working now). I think this might be in the properties of the file... just not sure at which point you select this option.

Spoon
11-08-2004, 03:21 PM
It is a general warning for all programs that are not sent to microsoft for testing - well seeing how well they test their own products (bugs..bugs...) I wouldn't worry too much, accept it.