PDA

View Full Version : Few more sugestions

Unregistered
07-19-2002, 12:50 AM
First I'd like to say great job. dAP is my player of choce ATM. Best I've seen so far. Very good for large collections.

However there are four things that I (and I'm guessing others :)) would find useful.

1) As far as I can see. (Forgive me if I have missed somthing.) Once tracks from the Music Libary have been queued there is no way to remove indervidual tracks from the queue. Only clear the whole queue. A way to remove indervidual tracks from the queue would be very useful.

2) When resizing one of the columns is the collection window (the genre colum) I accidently set its size to 0. As a resault it was removed. And I can't seem to find a way to get it back. An option to add (and maybe remove, change order etc.) columns from the collection window would also be useful.

3) A way to filter the tracks displayed in the collection window would also be usefull. The sort function more-or-less allows for this hoverever a seperate function to filter the tracks visible would also be very useful.

4) As far as I know (Again forgive me if I have missed somthing) double-clicking on a track in the collection starts playing it. An option to set doulble-clicks default action to En-Queue would also be usefull.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my sugestions. (Is is a wishlist :)) I appreciate the effort you have put in to developing this player. Thanks a lot. :)

Spoon
07-19-2002, 02:41 AM
2. Is in the current beta (hiding)

3. If you Click on selective and enter your sorting items there - when you click ok the tracks that match your sort are shown at the top.

4. Have a look dbpoweramp\Configurate\File Associations

Unregistered
08-09-2002, 03:35 PM
The ability to change the order of the columns would be
g r e a t l y appreciated - scrolling from side-to-side is a pain.

MODatic
08-09-2002, 05:19 PM
Have a look at the latest DAP betas, they will do this for you :)