PDA

View Full Version : CD Burning Software

Unregistered
10-02-2004, 09:00 AM
I have a Sony DNE-700 ATRAC3 Plus Diskman. I have found that SonicStage is less than adequate for what I want to do. I am looking for a program that will allow me to burn data CD's with folder like arrangements, and will burn the folders and files in the specific order that I arrange them in. The program should also convert all files to a specific that I specify prior to making the CD. It should also perform those conversions as part of the burn process.

Do you know of any such program?

Thanks

Unregistered
10-02-2004, 09:23 AM
Sorry, I cant edit and forgot to mention this:

It also needs to be able to add folders and all sub-folders to the compliation. It needs to be able to look in all subfolders for audio files and then convert all in one go before burning.

I know this is alot to ask of a program, and most are small niggly things, but they would make my life so much easier.

Thank-you.

Spoon
10-02-2004, 02:30 PM
dBpowerAMP CD Writer can do this (if you set up a new mp3 cd with an 'arrangement')

Unregistered
10-02-2004, 10:30 PM
It can do all that?!?

When I do an MP3 CD, when I put the files on, it converts them then, and I dont want it to, I want it to let me make the compliation and then, when it is time to burn, it sees converts the files that aren't right all at once, and then burns the CD.

Spoon
10-03-2004, 05:24 PM
That is how dCW works, it converts as adding (in the back ground) otherwise the free space on the disc could not be accurately obtained.

Unregistered
10-04-2004, 05:41 AM
I've decided to convert all the music I want to use to the format I want, before I convert (using dBpowerAMP with file selector), then burn them using nero.

Thanks anway.